Sunday, May 6, 2007

Light Day

It was nice to have a light day after a pretty heavy week. Swam a mile in just under 40, still working on getting that time down. I was able to swim with the Masters program here which was pretty cool got a couple of good pointers and words of encouragement. I ran 3.5 miles this morning in under 30 minutes which I am extremely happy with, I seem to be improving everywhere right now and cannot complain about that. I should probably have spent more time studying and packing today but whatever no tests till wednesday and not moving out till saturday. Getting up early tomorrow and not working out will be weird, I have to bring my car in to get it all ready for this summer and the long drives that go with that.

Hope everyone had a good weekend,

Catalyst

No comments: