Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oly Tri

So how about deciding to registar for an Oly distance this coming Sunday. I did spur of the moment decided I need the open water practice and the tranistion practice to be as efficent as possible. this is going to be an interesting experience to say the least.

This past Saturday I went to a party and felt completly out of place. I guess my mind set about partys and everything has drastically changed since I began this training, I mean ya they can be fun but everyone seemed to be there just to get hammered and that was all. There was not any music and I dont know it was just wierd but a good friend went outside and talked with me for a bit which was nice even though she decided to call me a socially inept person. I think if there was music and more life the party would have been more fun but I did have my last beer before raceday and of course I shotgunned it; demolishing everyone as usual. I left at like midnight becuase I just was not having that much fun.

Anywho I need to keep working and plan my training around this new race, i plan to train through it so not race intensity but close to it. Wish me luck or even better come cheer me on I will post race details later.

No comments: