Sunday, July 29, 2007

Holy Crap

So I am sitting at work today, yes I am working on a Sunday, its not too bad double time but anyways. I am thinking about my interview tomorrow which could be the first interview that starts my career with GE and that is kinda freaking me out. I do not feel old enough to be starting a career. And I am slightly nervous which is a completly new feeling going into an interview. I do not know what I am going to do.

Anyways marathon training is going well had a nice 10 mi run this morning and it felt pretty solid after working out some kinks in the first half mile (wierd quad twinge, shoe tightness.) I bought another pair of the same shoes to start rotating shoes in and be ready to swithc my shoes and socks at the 13.1 mi marker of the race to feel fresh even if I am not all that fresh.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just found your blog through the Tri-Geek Alliance... are you moving to Cincinnati? Like you I'm fairly new to triathlons (doing my first half on Sunday here in Boulder, CO). I'm also from Massachusetts originally and in Septeber I'll be doing my last year of grad school at the University of Cincinnati.