Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where did the summer go?

Warning this entry is really scattered kinda how my head is right now.

So I am sitting here pretending to work thinking about this summer and am shocked as to how fast it has gone. It really feels like I started working here only a couple days ago and now I only have 14 days left including today, well really like 13 because my last day is aparently a softball tournement. I really cannot believe what I have accomplished this summer, an International Tri, a Half-Ironman and marathon training, who the hell could have ever predicted this. Certainly not me. I am approaching the infamous 200 lbs mark right now something I have not been below probably since early high school sometime.

I cannot wait to get home in just under 3 weeks now, getting to see everyone I have not seen for an exteneded period of time in a long time will be really nice. Hopefully get the old beach crew together to just catch up and have a few drinks, something we have been doing together for a very long time which is just hillarious.

I am sad that the Harry Potter series is now over I finished the last book on Sunday and now do not know what to do with myself. once all of the movies are done I will truly be at a loss.

Since noone really reads this I can say this without anyone really finding out, I met a really cool young lady the other day it just sucks that I am leaving so soon and met her this late so nothing can really happen at least not yet. Oh well thats just my luck right?

I have to start packing up my apartment and figure out what I am going to do with all of my crap and how I am going to fit it all in the car considering it was a tight fit coming here and then I had to buy stuff to live in an apartment. Such is life I guess.

Okay that is all for now maybe more will come later who knows depends on how busy we get today in teh Jet Engine Factory.

No comments: