Monday, January 21, 2008

Training Program Woes

I am trying to figure out my newest training program and not sure what I really want to use. The one last year worked well, I was able to finish and that was fantastic but I am not sure if I want to use it again this year or pay for a bit more intensive program to really improve my times. I have the time to work pretty much unlimited during almost any day due to only taking 12 credits, and not caring too much about classes, not that I am not gonna pass them just I do not need to work uber hard in them. That and I have about 2 months completely free before my race... I really am thinking about shelling out some cash and really drilling this one out of the park. See how much time I can shed off my time from last year. I will keep you posted.

No comments: