Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Finals Week

Even with only two tests this week my training has gone to hell. Trying to balance out closing up shop around here for the next three months, getting my car ready to make the trip, and studying for finals has left very little time to actually get my workouts in. Luckily, my workouts this week were scheduled to be fairly light anyways so I will make up what I can after my last test tomorrow between packing and a relaxing day at the beach on Friday. There is a chance that the beach is close enough for me to ride to which would kill two birds with one stone and is a possibility. Moving to Cincinnati this weekend will make the next weeks workouts rough to, having to find new routes and safe areas to go is not going to be easy, I hope i am able to find some running, and tri-clubs to tag along with to get a feel for the area.

I cannot believe how fast this semester has gone by and how quickly my first race is coming up. Not training this week really has me feeling the pressure of letting down my friends and family who are going to come to watch. I know this is not a good mind set but it is really hard for me to avoid right now. Okay time to hit the books again, hopefully sometime soon I will be updating with a successful workout.

-Catalyst

No comments: