Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still Sore

My legs are finally sore from this weekends workouts. I tried to go out for a ride today because I didn't want to just sit around but it just was not meant to be. On the first climb I could already feel the aches left over from Saturday in my hamstrings and my computer for some reason was not working, I should have turned around and packed it in there. But I didnt. I headed down to Ault Park where apparently today they decided to reseal the pavement which meant getting splashed with tar from the road the entire time I was there. I just cruised back toward home after only a half hour and pray tomorrows ride will be better. I can't decide where I am going to go, Loveland, another park my boss mentioned, or leave right from the office. We shall see.

Night

No comments: